The 6502 Workshop team has been pounding out code for Nox Archaist and the game is starting to come to life. One area that we have been kind of winging is tile graphics art. We would like to offer a chance for members of the retro gaming community to participate in the design of Nox Archaist while hopefully improving the final result and getting the game into your hands more quickly.
Starting today we are running a tile contest!
The top three submitted tiles will be determined on 7-31-2016 and the winners will receive the benefits below:
- One custom in-game NPC named and based on input from the winner
- Copy of the initial release of Nox Archaist on 5.25” floppy disks
- Pre-release digital copy of Nox Archaist
- Printed manual
- Name mentioned in Nox Archaist game credits
- Announcement of winners on our blog and in this forum
- Any other goodies we can come up with
To participate, just send us one or more tile designs using the criteria provided at the link below. Submissions can be sent via email to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for contest details.