Nox Archaist Development Team
- Mark Lemmert: game engine and general programming, game design, project leader
- Mike Reimer: game design, sound development, web admin
- Bill Giggie: graphics development, game design
- Robert Padovan: graphics development
Our Mission at 6502 Workshop:
- Produce a fun game CRPG enthusiasts will enjoy playing
- Include ideas and features sourced from the Apple II community when possible
- Develop a modern evolution of the Apple II RPG genre, while exploring how gameplay might have advanced in tile-based RPGs if large scale development had continued on the Apple II platform after the 1980s.
- Create a repository of hard to find technical information on developing Apple II games
- Determine how many two layer shrubberies with a path down the middle will fit on the Apple II hi-res screen
Click here for a link to our press kit.